יום רביעי, 14 במאי 2008

Germs

I wash my hands every ten minutes.
I try to convince her to do the same, but she laughs at
me.
She does not see the danger, all them enemies waiting for
our mistakes.
She is so innocent and trusting, and I fail to protect us.

I wish we were healthy again, but that is hopeless now.
There are so many diseases inside us, ready to burst out.
She has a headache almost every night nowadays,
Yet she refuses to admit the illness is here.

I remember the first time I saw her, she was so beautiful
and clean.
I could not have resisted her purity.
While till that moment I thought that I am the cleanest of
all, she made me feel dirty.
All I wanted was to deserve winning her.

www.cyberdunk.com
www.talkdep.com
www.focusdep.com

When mud meets beauty, both get smeared.
I have violated her, and she is no longer innocent.
My biggest enjoyment is bathing together, rubbing the soap
against her.
In my mind, she steps out of there a young girl.

She does not agree that we will seek professional help.
What it really means is I have lost her, it is just a
matter of time.
I wash the floor again and again, and when she is away I
whiten the walls.
Nothing bad can happen in a clean white palace, I lie to
myself.

אין תגובות: