יום ראשון, 15 ביוני 2008

Mirrors

I don't think she realizes that we are lost for so long.
We just returned to a place in the maze that we have
already been to so many times.
Or maybe we didn't? It all seems the same after a while.
How I wish for that imaginary feeling that we have made
some progress.


http://www.cyberdunk.com
http://www.talkdep.com
http://www.focusdep.com

She trusts me to lead us, and I am ashamed to tell her how
I failed.
She is busy looking at the mirrors, adoring herself.
She will never get tired of it, looks is everything to
her.
At least it distracts her, and she does not pay attention
to our problems.

I promised her it would be fun.
Why wouldn't it be? As long as we are together, we should
be enjoying ourselves.
Yet it is not fun to do the same thing over and over
again.
Not when we each of us is actually alone-
I search for the correct path for us both, while she is
fixing her hair in so many ways.

I try not to look at all those mirrors surrounding us. I do
not like my reflection at all.
Yet it is hard to avoid them, as there is always one in
front of me wherever I turn.
Maybe if I were not so scared, and raised my eyes to look
with courage,
I would have been able to see the right direction for us to
walk in.
I know I should, but my heart fails me.

All I really need to do is tell her. I am aware of her
talents.
She can take us out of here so fast if only she knew I
cared.
Do I want to turn this "fun game" into a display of my need
for her?

I know that as time passes, that moment is getting closer,
And I will not really have a choice.
I will soon lose any chance for the freedom of fresh air-
It is the only place without a mirror in site.

אין תגובות: